Bali Vacation: Day 2 – Tid-bits shopping at Puteri Bali
One thing that I always like to do whenever I’m travelling overseas is to try the food or the tid-bits. Every country always have its own unique food/tid-bits. And that’s what I’m doing here at Puteri Bali.
Don’t worry. This is not part of the thing that I tried/bought.
All paid and packed so that it’s easier for me to check in the flight later.
Click the link below to read other entry about the activities on Day 2.
- Watching Barong & Kris dance
- Tid-bits shopping at Puteri Bali
- Drinking coffee at Buana Amertha Sari Agrotourism
- Having lunch at Gunung Batur
- Buying handicraft at Tegallalang
- Visiting art market at Pasar Ubud
- Dinner at Jinbaran
Read the rest of stories about my Bali Trip