My FarmVille Helper App: Preview

After revealed about a week and half ago, now I have a working prototype for My FarmVille Helper App already.

GUI is still shabby, but the functionality behind it is 95% completed, where the remaining 5% is for the little minor tweaks that I’d like to do. There are 4 main components to My FarmVille Helper Help. Click below to find out more.

  • Crops automation
  • Animals automation (blog entry is coming soon)
  • Trees automation (blog entry is coming soon)
  • Mouse automation (blog entry is coming soon)


Technical Manager at one of the market researcher company in KL who does blogging on his free time. Love cats very much. Always fascinated with new technology (as well as spending money on it)

4 Responses

  1. Ping C. says:

    such a great tool lah, I am willing to be your software tester then he he LOL

  2. zaif says:

    wahh hebattt..

  3. n0llY d0llY says:

    wowow..bestnye tool ni! mau jadi tester gak!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *