My hearing at court
I went to court today for some hearings. LOL. It’s not the the real court with laywers and judge in, but Courts Mammoth.
The case is, making monthly payment of the bedroom set that I bought 7 months ago, and also hearing by the salesman about the possible scenario to increase my debt.
And the suspects are, these series of camcorders.
After the long hearing and suspect identification, and also calculating the upshot of the level of my debt increment, I have finally dotted the plaintiff for this hearing. It’s a bird. It’s a plane. No. It’s a Sony DCR-DVD602E Handycam.
I fill out the form to file my case.
The initial verdict of the case: I’m found guilty for not being able to resist the temptation on buying this fine piece handycam that uses DVD as its media, whereby it has increased your debt. Lalalala.. Again.. Don’t want to think that I have waste my money for this. Lalalala…
Below are the details from the today’s hearing:
- 1/6 type CCD
- 800K gross pixels (movie images:400K effective pixels/ still images:400K)
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar (Filter diameter: 30mm)
- 20x optical/ 800x digital zoom
- Variable Bit Rate
- Compatible with various DVD formats: DVD-R/-RW/+RW
- Visual Index
- Slide Show
- Photo Movie
- 8cmDVD Making Function
- 2.5 inch 123K dots Hybrid LCD Screen
- Touch Panel (Active Menu)
- Start/Stop Rec. Button and Zoom Button on the LCD frame
- 123K dots Black and White Viewfinder
- Personal Menu
- Easy Handycam
- Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization System
- NightShot Plus
- Color Slow Shutter
- Battery Information
- Active Interface Shoe
- Multi Language Operation
- AC Adaptor AC-L25
- AV Multi cable(no S video)
- InfoLithium Battery NP-FP50. Continuous recording time: 345min.
- Power cord
- Lens cap
- 2 way shoulder strap
- Carrying bag
- Tripod set
- 2 blank DVD-RW
The final hearing will be held in 2 weeks time once the good has arrived.