Just some of my random thoughts for today:
- 2 more people leaving my department, making it 7 people already leaving this company for this year
- I am too tired already with this job. I need a fresh new environment, and a new more challenging work
- The online data collection model that I have worked on for the past 1 and 1/2 year is going to waste, replace by that so called magnificent Dimension.net with bigger team to support it in US
- Asia Pacific region Dimension.net is lead by that guy from Australia, with the advantage that SPSS Asia HQ is located in Australia. I can sense that I’m not going to be the first person to lead online in AP anymore
- My big boss is getting more silly, tedious, time consuming jobs (autocharting that is), and starts throwing it to Malaysia to do – reason, the human labour cost always cheap here
- That silly GMI mailing is really pain in the ass, so repetitive and lengthy work. Pity the 2 ladies under me has to do this. No wonder Hong Kong really pushing everything of that nature over this side.
- Still discontented with the fact that I didn’t get promoted this year. So now, I only give 90% at my work, compared to I always strive to give 100% before. It doesn’t get appreciated anyway
- Money! Money! Money! I need more of that
- My family is trying to set me up with some girls. Happened to be daughter/nieces/cousins of my sister’s friends. I don’t know. I really don’t like this arranged marriage. Let me find my own soulmate ok.
- Sick with this oil price rise thingy. Too many domino effects, and we all the “rakyat jelata” is the victim
That’s all what I have in mind at the moment. Arrghhh… Serabutnya kepalaaaaaaaa….
banyak yang serabut tu imran..
sabo banyak2…bab keje memang takbleh tolong..bab duit lagi tak bleh tolong..
tapi bab soulmate tu boleh tolong! huhuhu..
main game sampai lebam!
huwaaaaaaaaaaa tumpang serabut gak ni…
makin hari makin serabut…. buhsan!!! letak arrrrr lagu nasyid…. 😛
yah..life bcome complicated and complicated…
My family is trying to set me up with some girls. Happened to be daughter/nieces/cousins of my sister’s friends. I don’t know. I really don’t like this arranged marriage. Let me find my own soulmate ok.>>> sila ambik tindakan dengan kadar segera sebelum terlambat (sebelum mak awak berkenan dgn anak pakcik A or makcik B, dan mak awak nak kawinkan awak dgn anak pakcik A or makcik B itu) ape2pun jgn x ajak ms aries tau! 😉
btw, today is my birthday! i’m getting old!!! huwaaaaaaaaaa!!
saya sokong aries!!! imran awak kena bertindak sceeeepaaat yg mungkin!!
nak bertindak camner ek. takde org yg nakkan saya nih >>>> ayat promote diri sendiri ke ni?? hehehe
amirah> how’s imran looks? u have met him right? hehehe
haaa..imran..jangan tunggu lagi! tengok amirah pun sokong ms aries! ;p
hehehe. as expected, topic yg pasal jodoh tu mesti menjadi hit. hhmm. nak bertindak camner ek. takde org yg nakkan saya nih. hak hak