Just some of my random thoughts for today:
- 2 more people leaving my department, making it 7 people already leaving this company for this year
- I am too tired already with this job. I need a fresh new environment, and a new more challenging work
- The online data collection model that I have worked on for the past 1 and 1/2 year is going to waste, replace by that so called magnificent Dimension.net with bigger team to support it in US
- Asia Pacific region Dimension.net is lead by that guy from Australia, with the advantage that SPSS Asia HQ is located in Australia. I can sense that I’m not going to be the first person to lead online in AP anymore
- My big boss is getting more silly, tedious, time consuming jobs (autocharting that is), and starts throwing it to Malaysia to do – reason, the human labour cost always cheap here
- That silly GMI mailing is really pain in the ass, so repetitive and lengthy work. Pity the 2 ladies under me has to do this. No wonder Hong Kong really pushing everything of that nature over this side.
- Still discontented with the fact that I didn’t get promoted this year. So now, I only give 90% at my work, compared to I always strive to give 100% before. It doesn’t get appreciated anyway
- Money! Money! Money! I need more of that
- My family is trying to set me up with some girls. Happened to be daughter/nieces/cousins of my sister’s friends. I don’t know. I really don’t like this arranged marriage. Let me find my own soulmate ok.
- Sick with this oil price rise thingy. Too many domino effects, and we all the “rakyat jelata” is the victim
That’s all what I have in mind at the moment. Arrghhh… Serabutnya kepalaaaaaaaa….