Bali Vacation: Day 2 – Dinner at Jinbaran
Been on the road for also the whole day. With body this tired and quite an empty stomach, dinner next to a seaside seems to be like a very good thing to do. The last stop for today – Blue Ocean Seafood at Jinbaran.
I told you. The eating place is practically next to the seaside, under a very clear sky with a crescent moon. What more can you ask.
There are several roasted corn stalls around this place, which seems to be like one of the attraction here. The spicy roasted corn is so marvelous, and something that I haven’t tried before. I’m so missed the taste of it when I’m writing this.
Click the link below to read other entry about the activities on Day 2.
- Watching Barong & Kris dance
- Tid-bits shopping at Puteri Bali
- Drinking coffee at Buana Amertha Sari Agrotourism
- Having lunch at Gunung Batur
- Buying handicraft at Tegallalang
- Visiting art market at Pasar Ubud
- Dinner at Jinbaran
Read the rest of stories about my Bali Trip