Spartan: Total Warrior™
Spartan: Total Warrior™
Platform: PlayStation 2; Xbox; GameCube
Developer: The Creative Assembly (a SEGA development studio)
Release: Fall 2005
The first console title from The Creative Assembly, the developer of the million-unit selling Total War PC series, Spartan: Total Warrior lets players lead epic and cinematic battles as a fighter known only as The Spartan. He’s an elite soldier blessed by the Gods, immersed in titanic clashes between mighty Roman battalions and mythological monsters. Using the steel of his blade and powerful magic, The Spartan bravely rallies his countrymen to liberation. Brutal combat meets epic warfare on the war-torn fields of the ancient world as you fight for your life, your freedom and your honor. A richly detailed saga of fierce combat, Spartan: Total Warrior runs on proprietary software that makes it possible to present more than 160 detailed warriors simultaneously engaged in pitched combat. Players can wade into the thick of battle using a wide range of moves, including multiple melee and missile attacks, combos, blocks, shield charges, and evasive stances. These battles take place in massive environments, from arid wastelands to full-scale cities, through dungeons over rugged mountains, and finally to the ultimate showdown in the Imperial Coliseum in Rome.
- Beautiful cinematic environments feature a wide variety of sweeping vistas, weapons and foes that truly push the power of current generation consoles.
- More than 160 warriors merge and attack on screen simultaneously, making for the most grandiose battles ever seen on a console.
- A wide variety of units include Roman soldiers, skeleton armies and classic mythological creatures.
- Players can acquire new, more powerful weapons and armor, and earn favor and powers from the gods.
- Varying mission structures present multiple objectives, including escorting, capturing, destruction, discovery, and survival, keeping the gameplay fresh.
- Arena mode allows players to test their skills against an endless stream of increasingly difficult foes.
Permainan ganas ini tidak baik untuk kesihatan minda dan perut.
Adalah lebih baik saya menangkap arnab di dalam Wallace and Grommit sahaja 🙂
hehehe moon. ada org email saya. dia nak suruh saya review game yg diaorg buat. so dia hantar game tu free kat saya. baru je dapat hari ni. so mlm ni nak balik main, then tulis review saya. tapi sekali imbas, nampak cam menarik game ni
cool… nampaknya imran dah jadi pengulas game.
p/s: You all yang ada WAP kat telefon bimbit jangan lupa melawat WAP PORTAL Maxis… http://wap.maxis.com.my
klik COMMUNITY–> ZON MELAYU
Hhehehe ada sesuatu kezutan unt bloggers tak lama lagi… tungguuuuu…
🙂 Melangkah setapak untuk menjulang bintang!