Came back home after work. Oh my. More CO2 bubbles produced I can see. And this time, it dissolved well in water. The bubble size get really tiny as it’s approaching the top of the reactor.
I even can see O2 bubbles on the plants too. Hey. My plants photosynthesis at last.
…and I still got stoned by looking at those moving bubbles.
Read the rest of the stories relating to this planted aquarium project:
- Getting things for pilot try of planted aquarium
- Setting up planted aquarium (phase 1)
- Setting up planted aquarium (stranded)
- Setting up planted aquarium (phase 2)
- Final goods shopping for this aquarium
- Experimenting with water temperature
- Installing CO2 system
- Fermentation started, CO2 bubbles start flowing in
- More CO2 bubbles
- Worrying about pH and excess CO2 over the night
- Getting aquarium cleaners
- Getting final fishes for the aquarium
- Plants trimming